When The Veil Falls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Cbox
Affiliates
Our Button
Lillianna Dragonè RM 61186238-143b-4cde-b199-2bc739e1a32e_zpsbf168ce6

Our Affiliates
Mortal Ends

Lillianna Dragonè RM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillianna Dragonè
Admin
Lillianna Dragonè

Female Join date : 2014-12-11
Species : Vampire
Group : The Tribe

Lillianna Dragonè RM Empty
PostSubject: Lillianna Dragonè RM   Lillianna Dragonè RM EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Lillianna Dragonè RM Tumblr_mlguk9mHKj1s9febpo1_500_zpsde9ba30b
Lillianna Alaire Dragonè
209 ~ Female ~ Vampire ~ The Tribe ~ Selena Gomez

Lillianna Dragonè RM Creative_abstract_divider_by_toxicestea-d4fsxrx

Family

Carmina Dragonè
~Wanted~
Lillianna Dragonè RM Eva_mendes_031_0Lillianna Dragonè RM Eva_mendes_034Lillianna Dragonè RM Eva_mendes_064
My mother, my savior, my guardian angel. She saw me for what I could be, not what I was and I will forever owe her everything.

Markus Dragonè
~Wanted~
Lillianna Dragonè RM Hollowart_le022Lillianna Dragonè RM Luke%20Evans%20in%20The%20Hobbit%20-2421887Lillianna Dragonè RM Hollowart_le004
My Father, my Teacher, My Master. Everything I learned, I learned from you. I only hope I make you proud.

Adrena Zelati
Lillianna Dragonè RM Demi_lovato_003Lillianna Dragonè RM Demi_lovato_018Lillianna Dragonè RM Demi_lovato_019
Adriedoodle is my best friend, my sister. I don't know what I'd do without her. She never lets me forget where I came from.

Nikolai Chenkov
Lillianna Dragonè RM Ryan_reynolds_019Lillianna Dragonè RM Ryan_reynolds_098Lillianna Dragonè RM Ryan_reynolds_057
You may be new to the family but that doesn't mean that I trust you any less. You've earned your place here Brother and I hope you continue to grow.

Friends

Enemies

Too Soon to Tell

Jade Chao
Lillianna Dragonè RM Gong_li_015Lillianna Dragonè RM Gong_li_012Lillianna Dragonè RM Gong_li_011_0
Our business relationship has been quite lucrative, but I doubt it will go much further. You stay on your side of the proverbial line and I'll stay on mine.

Back to top Go down
https://veilfalls.rpg-board.net

Lillianna Dragonè RM
Page 1 of 1